Saint Andrews and Saint James Cemetery, Orillia, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada


Latitude: 44.60964, Longitude: -79.43756
Saint Andrews and Saint James Cemetery

Notes:
The St. Andrew's and St. James' Cemetery was organized in 1873 by the congregations of the Orillia Presbyterian Church (St. Andrew's) and the St. James' Anglican Church for the community. The Cemetery is administered by a Board of Trustees consisting of four members from the Presbyterian congregation and four members from the Anglican congregation.