Ivy Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Ivy, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada


Latitude: 44.28838, Longitude: -79.77275
Ivy Presbyterian Church Cemetery

Notes:
In 1867, James Brown donated land on which to build a Presbyterian Church and burial ground. A frame building was erected the following year. In 1897, the structure was remodelled. A stone foundation was placed under the building and the rest of the church was bricked.


Cemetery Photos

   Thumb   Description 
1
Hunter, John Davidson 1876 and Gauley, Ellen Jane Grave Stone
Hunter, John Davidson 1876 and Gauley, Ellen Jane Grave Stone