Chatham Burial Ground, Chatham, Kent, England
In 1828 a new cemetery was opened in Whiffens Avenue in Chatham, as the churchyard at St Mary's Church in Dock Road was overcrowded. The land was acquired by the parish from the Board of Ordnance.
Burials continued until 1870, when the new cemetery opened in Maidstone Road (an extension to the new cemetery, in Palmerston Road, was opened in 1912).
In 1905, the cemetery was opened as the Town Hall Gardens (the new town hall having been built across Rope Walk in front of the cemetery on the corner of Whiffens Avenue and The Brook).